Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Koramangala, for KG I and Montessori I are requested to register ONLINE.
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Click on the link provided below to access the registration form.
- Upload Aadhaar Card (optional) and Birth Certificate.
- Upload latest passport size photo.
- Submit the duly filled in form.
- Make Online payment of Rs.400/- towards processing charges.
- Take a print out of the submitted form.
Documents to be submitted to the school along with the print out of the Registration form .
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (optional)
- Copy of receipt of processing fee paid online.
The print out of the Registration form and the above mentioned documents to be dropped in the box kept in the school premises on any working day between 9 am and 12 noon from WEDNESDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER 2020 onwards.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Koramangala. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Applications for admission to KG II and Grade 1 are not accepted as there is no vacancy.
- In other classes admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
National Games Village,
80 feet Road, Koramangala
Bangalore – 560047.
Phone:+91-80-25705171 / 72
Please click on the link provided to access the admission form.
Registration for admission to Grade 11 is closed for 2021-22.
The registration for admission to Montessori 1 and KG 1 is now open for the academic year 2021-2022.