Parents seeking admission for their child in NPS-National Public School, Koramangala, for the Academic Year 2024-25 in Grade XI may please register ONLINE.
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Read the guidelines and proceed to fill the registration form. (The student’s, father’s and mother’s names should be as registered with CBSE or other boards for the Grade X exam).
- Upload Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate and last 3 years academic progress report (Term 1 Progress Report for current year).
- Upload latest passport size photo.
- Submit the duly filled in form.
- Make Online payment of Rs. 600/- towards processing charges.
- Take a print out of the submitted form.
Documents to be submitted to the school along with the print out of the Registration form duly signed by both parents:
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of last 3 years progress report (Term 1 Progress Report for current year)
- Copy of receipt of processing fee paid online
- Health report (if the child needs any special medical attention)
Registration for admissions will be processed only after receiving the print out of the duly filled-in registration form and the above-mentioned documents. These can be dropped in the box kept in the school premises on any working weekday between 9.00 am and 12 noon from 11th October, 2023 onwards.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Koramangala. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Admissions to Grades II to IX are finalised based on the performance in the Entrance test and subject to vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
- Parents are requested to check the website periodically for updates regarding the entrance test.
- Entrance test for all NPS branches (Rajajinagar, Indiranagar, Koramangala & HSR) will be conducted on the same day at same time.
Subjects for Entrance Test
- For Grade 11 Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- For Grade 11 Commerce: Commercial Aptitude, Mathematics
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realise and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents. Only selected candidates will be informed telephonically.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
National Games Village,
80 feet Road, Koramangala
Bangalore – 560047.
Phone: +91-080-25705171 / 72
Please click on the link provided below to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and dropped in the box kept in the school premises.
Registration for Admissions for the academic year 2024-25 open for Grade XI.